Sunday, June 04, 2006

Using Safelists (Blasters) For Advertising.

Is it worth all the hassles, to use Safelists ?
In my early days I liked them and some days I even received 300-500 hits per day, which was a lot for me, I found just 5 Safelists was more effective than Blasting and using Safelist Blasters, In the end that's why I stopped using them (because of Safelist Blasters) , after some success with a few Safelists I thought that using a Blaster to reach 1000s of lists would multiply my hits by that amount, so being nieve and hopefull I purchased about 5 memberships to Safelist Blasters and even purchased a Safelist Email Box, all up this cost me about 40 dollars a month, But my hits hardly changed and I was loosing cash.

Now I use SEO (search engine optimisation) and receive 5000 - 10 000 hits per day,
Here I will show you what works for me and what has failed, I will e show you how to start your own Safelists within minutes and for free.

No comments: