Thursday, September 20, 2007

MadVlad Safelists

Safelists
http://themadvlad.com/
Traffic Ideas


Links : Free Safelists | Advertising | TheMadVlad Site

Personally I don't like them and won't use them any more, but anyway here's what theMadVlad has to say (from his site).

Introduction ....

It's true! This is the 1 and only place where every day
thousands of people advertise for free & get unbelievable
results from it! Click here to learn how you, too, can do this!

Dear Website Owners & Online Marketers,

I'm sure you already know why advertising is so
important to the success of your business, so I won't
waste your time with that and will get right to the point.

I'm here to give you free website advertising that works!

Yes, I'm just giving it away to you, but please don't think
I'm crazy because there is a very good reason why I do this.

Here is the honest truth:
I want to make a lot of money
And here's how I'm able to do it...

When you join and finally see how responsive
my free advertising can be, you will most likely
upgrade your account because you'll quickly realize
that you could be getting EVEN BETTER RESULTS.

and the rules are ....

#1. This is safelist advertising.
What this means to you is that in order for you to participate and be able to advertise, first you need to give permission to receive email ads from other members.


#2. You will get a lot of emails.
Part of being a safelist member means that every day other members will be sending over 100 emails to your list email address and paid advertisers will be sending up to 3 solo ads to your contact email address, so be prepared for it.


#3. You must follow the rules.
In order to keep this safelist as clean and responsive as possible, I had to delete over 10,000 members in the last 4 years. Please read, understand, and follow my simple rules to make sure this never happens to you.

Rule 1. NO Full Inboxes
Clean your mailbox at least once a week

Rule 2. NO Multiple Accounts
Do not try to open more than one account

Rule 3. NO Misleading Or Dishonest Ads
Do not send ads that are misleading or dishonest

Rule 4. NO illegal, Hate, Racist, Or Adult Ads
Do not send ads that are harmful or illegal

No comments: